A key objective of this, and other EQUAL Ireland programmes, while enhancing employability, is moreover, to encourage and support the development of learners who are self-directed and independent through providing them with learning skills and knowledge, which can be effectively used in a variety of life, community and employment situations.
Who is it For
Completion of this programme will be of particular interest to you if you are:
- Graduates of the EQUAL Ireland BA Degree in Business, Enterprise & Community Development or
- Graduates of Comparative degrees in other similar subjects
- Business Manager/Owner
- Community Workers and Activists or Workplace Representatives
- Entrepreneurs or innovators who want to establish a successful private or social enterprise
- Volunteers in Community Groups or organisations
Applicants are required to have successfully achieved either:
- A BA in Business, Enterprise & Community Development
- A Level 7 programme in another appropriate discipline or Higher Certificate award in a relevant discipline
- Successfully completed a Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) process, EQUAL Irleand will provide special supports to participants who wish to enter using the RPL process, please ask
Recognition of Prior Learning
We operate a Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) system which allows us to recommend acceptance of people who have a relevant work, life and educational experience, demonstrating that they have already achieved the Learning Outcomes of the EQUAL Ireland BA and Higher Certificate in Business, Enterprise and Community Development. Please ask us about this process and we will give you the necessary information and advice.
This programme is assessed through an array of continuous applied projects, both group and individual.