Learners will have the opportunity to explore and develop their interest in the fields of business, enterprise and community development and to enhance their competencies towards becoming effective administrators in these areas. A particular objective of EQUAL Ireland is the development of our participants so that they become accomplished self-directed, independent learners.
Suitably qualified mature applicants or completion of the EQUAL Ireland ATU (formerly LYIT Accredited) Essential Skills Certificate.
Who is it For
Successful completion of this programme will be of particular interest to:
- Learners who would like to attain a BA in Business, Social Enterprise, Leadership and Management
- Business Managers/Owners’
- Community Activists or Workplace Representatives
- Entrepreneurs or Innovators who want to establish a successful private or social enterprise
- Volunteers in Community Groups or Organisations whose prospects for employment within these organisations would be enhanced through acquiring this qualification.
This programme is assessed through continuous applied projects, both group and individual.