Who is it For
Completion of this programme will be of particular interest to you if you are:
- A Graduate of Equal Ireland’s Higher Certificate in Business, Enterprise & Community Development
- A Graduate of a Comparative Level 6 programme
- An owner/Manager or Sole Trader
- A Community Activist
- An Entrepreneur with a business idea
- A Volunteer in a Community Group or Organisation
Applicants are required to have successfully achieved either:
- The EQUAL Ireland Higher Certificate in Business, Enterprise & Community Development
- A Level 6 Higher Certificate award in a relevant discipline
- Successful completion fo a Recognition of Prior Learinng Portfolio (RPL)
Recognition of Prior Learning
This method of entry is available to you in the event that you do not have the required formal educational qualifications, but have gained relevant knowledge and experience from work and community involvement etc.
This programme is assessed through an array of continuous applied projects, both group and individual.